How Do I ... Register with the Surgery?
To register, simply complete a Medical History statement. You can fill it in before you arrive or complete it prior to your first appointment.
New patient form (fillable PDF)
How Do I ... Make an Appointment?
Alternatively, you can make an appointment online by clicking Book an appointment
How Do I ... Cancel an Appointment?
How Do I ... Check-In for my Appointment on Arrival at the Surgery?
How Do I ... Order Repeat Prescriptions?
How Do I ... Change my Address and Tel No?
Why do staff check my details EVERY time I see the doctor?
- Possibly the most important reason is to ensure we have not made an error when booking your appointment.
- We have many patients with similar names, and errors can be made when booking an appointment and checking your details ensures the doctors are accessing the correct patient medical file during your appointment.
- To ensure we have the most accurate contact information on file should we need to contact you for your health.
- It is a safety procedure our staff HAVE to follow for every patient arriving at the clinics.
What if you are closed?
If you need a non-urgent home visit call our after hours deputising service National Home Doctor Service 13 SICK
Can I access interpreter services?
– National Auslan Interpreter Booking Service
– Translating and Interpreting Service TIS National