At Stafford City Doctors, we provide the highest standard of patient care whilst incorporating a holistic approach toward diagnosis and management of illness. We are committed to promoting health, wellbeing and disease prevention to all patients. We do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with dignity and respect.
We have an extensive list of services encompassing:
General Practitioners – Need to make an appointment to see a GP?
- Book online or
- Phone: 07 3356 7744
Allied Health Services
- Physiotherapy – Everybodies Physiotherapy
- Dentists – The Dental Club
- Pathology – QML
- Podiatry – My Foot Dr
- The Hearing Aid Specialists
The benefits for patients at Stafford City Doctors
The benefits for patients at Stafford City Doctors:
- We have an undercover patient drop off area at the rear of the surgery and designated Disability Car Parking and Medical Centre car parking. We also have an entrance to the surgery via the corridor at the rear of the shopping centre.
- The Stafford Medical Precinct provides patients with a ‘One Stop’ location for your medical/health care.
- Our doctors and allied health providers are in regular communication with each other and this facilitates improved outcomes for our patients.
- Our patients can make appointments online.
- Our nurses can help with community health care designed to assist elderly patients who would like assistance to remain in their own homes.
- We have dedicated play areas for children.
We have patients attending the Stafford City Doctors from Stafford, Stafford Heights, Grange, Windsor, Wilston, Chermside, Gordon Park, Everton Park, Kedron, Mcdowell & AlderleyContact us